Poland's Foreign Minister compares his country's relationship with USA to a “blowjob without getting paid”.
In a taped “over a dinner conversation” with Jacek Rostowski, a former Polish Minister of Finance, Poland's FM Radoslaw Sikorski allegedly expressed his frustration as … “We will get a conflict with both Russians and Germans, and we’re going to think that everything is great, because we gave the Americans a blowjob.”
Perhaps Sikorsky starts to understand that bowing to the Rothschild- and Rockefeller- led banking cabal and their fiat money will only lead to a disaster for Poland.
The ongoing repetition of previous historical (and failed) attempts for any small group of people to rule the world through their money printing presses have only two possible endings:
- A new world war as the last attempt to achieve hegemony over all worldly resources.
- A loss of the dream of a socialistic “New World Order” with a painful US$-devaluation and transitional period from the war-backed fiat dollar to a currency backed by the real value of gold.
A new world war is extremely likely to turn nuclear.
Therefore only lunatic people would even consider that option. Unfortunately it seems like the banking elite believe that they and their families can, not only survive but also prosper from, a nuclear war.
They fool the North-American and EU governments to believe that the US (and NATO) forces can succeed to wipe out all Russia's (and China's) nuclear responses in one first strike.
But, just in case they would be wrong, they have prepared underground shelters for the members of the “inner circle” and their families.
But who the h**l really want to find out if those lunatic psychopaths are right? The majority of people in NATO countries will have nowhere to hide.
Alternative 2, a peaceful return to the real value of money, is of course a much better alternative.
Some of the resources which today are spent on the military can be directed to soften the blow for the inflated US$-based economies.
We just need to leave enough military forces to keep the destructive religious fundamentalism at bay. (Which will not take much after they lost the backing by the US (-dollar)).
The problem is that the controlling Anglo-american cabal has put so much efforts into indoctrinating their inhabitants with the false belief that Russia is striving for world dominance, that even normal people and politicians now believe in this “imaging” of their own goals.
Here is what Putin's Russia really stands for:
- State control (by taxes and majority company ownership) over natural resources (oil, gas, minerals and other).
- State control (by majority company ownership) over “companies in strategic sectors” (energy, defense, health-care, innovation, communication, emergency, education, food- and water- supply).
- State control over real money supply and currency value (no fiat money).
- All other sectors open to an international market economy based upon the exchange of goods and services facilitated by money with a real and easy calculable value.
- Trading with other (friendly) nations by normal and peaceful trade agreements and not by the force of a gun-barrel.
Of course, all the above assumes that the “State” is controlled by the people and their honestly elected representatives, and not by bankers who own the national debt and the monopolistic right to lend their printed money to the state.
Like many investors in Putin's Russia know, it can be very profitable to play according to the rules above. The same goes for Russia's international trade-partners.
That's why maybe politicians, not only in Poland but in all countries, should stop blowing the hegemonic trumpet of the Anglo-American (with a German origin) banking-elite and start to play the balalaika instead.
*) If you don't know what “fiat-money” means, I sincerely recommend you to read this book: The Creature from Jekyll Island. It will open your eyes to a totally new reality.